Refund Policy Guidelines:
Refund for all artwork/product returns:
- For all original artwork that is returned, refund would be given in the form of a credit back to the buyers account. For all print returns, store credit would be given, which can be used to buy the same or different print.
- In case your refund has been approved, we will credit your account, from which the payment was made, within 7 days after approval of your refund request.
- If you paid with alternative methods like 'Direct Transfer' or 'Demand Draft', we will get in touch with you to ensure an appropriate way for processing your refund.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make you ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India ("RBI").
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Mangala in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.